What is Content Marketing?
content marketing is the process for developing, executing, and delivering the content and related assets that are needed to create, nurture, and grow a company’s customer base. (i.e. strategy, production, promotion and analytics) [Curata]
In fact, Content marketing is the strategic marketing approach to create and distribute valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience with the objective of driving profitable customer action. In short, instead of pitching your products or services, you are delivering information that makes your buyer more intelligent.
In this document we propose a content marketing package plan for you to use the whole advantages of content marketing in a routine plan.
Why you should consider Content Marketing?
* Content is greatest asset for your success
- Content marketing is the wave of the future
- Marketing is impossible without great content
- 6 times higher conversion rates by using content marketing
- Content marketing costs 62% less than outbound marketing, it generates more than three 3 as many leads
- Content produces brand recall, which increases engagement
According to a 2015 IBM Digital Experience Survey, 56% of marketers believe that personalized content promotes higher engagement rates.
* Content Develops Your “Voice”
Every business would like to have some kind of sway over its audience, right? Content is a great vehicle for developing an authoritative voice and cementing your brand in the minds of your audience. It’s about building authority and reputation, even a voice of influence. Smart content communicates that you are a desirable business to be following.