Motion graphics are pieces of digital footage or animation which create the illusion of motion or rotation, and are usually combined with audio for use in multimedia projects. Motion graphics are usually displayed via electronic media technology, but may also be displayed via manual powered technology. The term distinguishes still graphics from those with a transforming appearance over time, without over-specifying the form. While any form of experimental or abstract animation can be called motion graphics, the term typically more explicitly refers to the commercial application of animation and effects to video, film, TV, and interactive applications.
Motion graphics play an outstanding role in user engagement and the most attractive media for web users. Enriching your website with a professional, animated video will help increase your sales and will help your customers understand your business, as well. By using HD Animation Videos you will increase sales, conversions and traffic for your business.
some of the benefits of a video for your corporation:
- Visitors spend on average 2 minutes longer on your site if you show them a video
- 70% of customers prefer watching a video than reading boring texts on a website
- Video on landing pages can increase conversion by up to 80%
- 53x better chance of getting into first page of google search results
- 41% higher CTR than plain text in search results
- YouTube dominates the search results. Your brand should be on it.